What do successful domain name investors think when they value domain names?
In this show:
• the Sherpas play The Domain Game (starting at the 51:36 mark), where they guess what certain domains were bought and sold for and discuss the reasons behind their evaluations. Today’s domains are MO.co, EmbryoSolutions.com, and RestaurantFinder.com;
• They review a list of domains about to come up for auction on NameJet.com, including LooksGood.com, HigherEducation.org, PittsburghRealEstate.com, and BridgeStreet.com;
• The Sherpas discuss their sales in the past few months and what current buying strategy they are utilizing;
• They also talk about interest rates and how the broader global macro economic picture impacts domain name;
• Also, DomainSherpa is now integrating with Muse.ai for episode transcripts and an AI-driven video player to easily look for topics, words, phrases, etc., and jump to the points in the video where they occur. Let us know your feedback!
• Plus, all DomainSherpa podcasts are now up on our YouTube channel at DS.tv and much more!
JT is joined by Drew, Adam, & Josh – so be sure to tune in!!