What do successful domain name investors think when they value domain names?
In this show:
• The Sherpas skip The Domain Game as we slide into the new year and catch up with Drew on his groundbreaking interview with Tim Ferriss and his recent trip to the Far East;
• They review a list of domains about to come up for auction on NameJet.com, including Arnica.com, FarmEquipment.com, and ContractLaw.com;
• The Sherpas discuss the start of the New Year and 2024’s outlook;
• They briefly talk about the approval of Bitcoin ETFs and what that means for crypto and domain names;
• Chris breaks down the different domain buyer types and related strategies.
• The Sherpas also mention the upcoming ICA meetup next week in Las Vegas.
• Also, DomainSherpa is now integrating with Muse.ai for episode transcripts and an AI-driven video player to easily look for topics, words, phrases, etc., and jump to the points in the video where they occur. Let us know your feedback!
• Plus, all DomainSherpa podcasts are now up on our YouTube channel at DS.tv and much more!
JT is joined by Drew & Chris – so be sure to tune in!!